Kapok6
20+ Year Contributor
- 1,395
- 275
- Aug 10, 2004
-
Fort Worth,
Texas
So my DSM started on the first try today.
I head down the parts store to get some oil and what-not, guy in an Audi asks if its stock. I say yep sure is.
He says yeah sure, but I'll run from a dig for 20.00
Challenge Accepted
He put three on me out of the hole. #### Quattro
Then my car hooked, and reeled him back in and put three on him
That fool had his kids in the car with him.
He started to whine when he said my car wasn't stock. I said fool gimme my money.
DSM FTMFW
You must be logged in to view this image or video.
I head down the parts store to get some oil and what-not, guy in an Audi asks if its stock. I say yep sure is.
You must be logged in to view this image or video.
He says yeah sure, but I'll run from a dig for 20.00
You must be logged in to view this image or video.
Challenge Accepted
You must be logged in to view this image or video.
He put three on me out of the hole. #### Quattro
You must be logged in to view this image or video.
Then my car hooked, and reeled him back in and put three on him
You must be logged in to view this image or video.
That fool had his kids in the car with him.
You must be logged in to view this image or video.
He started to whine when he said my car wasn't stock. I said fool gimme my money.
You must be logged in to view this image or video.
DSM FTMFW
You must be logged in to view this image or video.
Attachments
You must be registered for see attachments list
ol