The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support ExtremePSI
Please Support Rix Racing

MSnS fuel delivery questions

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

SnoopySLR

20+ Year Contributor
Nov 14, 2002
Highland, Michigan
I just ordered myself this MSnS kit and I was wondering about the FPR. I currently have a vortech 12:1 FMU on my car and I'm wondering if I'm going to have to get a 1:1 FPR before I can run my car.

I've been sucking in as much information about the MS as I can in the last week, and I'm getting overloaded...

You can use the 12:1 FMU. Megasquirt can work with virtually anything, but you would be making things harder on yourself by going down that path. I guarantee you won't be able to find any sort of MSQ file with a similar setup.

so get the 1:1 before I plan on looking for a MSQ for this thing? Should I go out and buy a Aeromotive 1:1 or will those ones on ebay work? Not much variation that I can see in a mechanical piece like that.

I don't know, I've not tested an eBay AFPR. I personally trust Aeromotive. I've seen their AFPR's go for as little as $70 second-hand.

Update: Just got an Aeromotive 1:1 and I'm looking for new injectors right now. I have another quick question tho. Seeing how MS controls everything, I see no reason to keep my FCD on my MAP sensor. I can remove that now right?

Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back