The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support RTM Racing
Please Support STM Tuned

Mitsubishi Specialities DSM Chips EPROMS

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Cheks_Talon_TSi

15+ Year Contributor
Oct 24, 2003
Monterrey, N.L., Central_America
Does someone knows something about EPROM Chips made by "MITSUBISHI SPECIALITIES"??

WHAT I HAVE LISTENED IS that those EPROMS are very similar or almost the same as the Stage1,2,3 TMO DSM EPROMS... :confused:

Have anyone knows something for sure???
does someone is using any Mitsu Specialities EPROM CHIP in his DSM??? :confused:

Any comments will be apreciated a lot... :)

Cheks_Talon_TSi said:
Does someone knows something about EPROM Chips made by "MITSUBISHI SPECIALITIES"??
Last time this came up the conclusion was they were selling bootleg copies of TMO chips. There are better options out there.

Steve

Yes, Jeff (Keydiver) is one of the original dsm-ecu members and largely responsible for the progress made in understanding how the ECU code works. There is a small handfull of people actually writing new code for our ECUs and he's one of them.

If I didn't do my own code I'd either be buying a chip from Keydiver or getting DSMLink from Tom and Dave.

Steve

How did you understand that jiberish that he said. How well do these chips work that compensate for injectors and other things? Do they need fine tuned on top of that ?

wvturbo2 said:
How well do these chips work that compensate for injectors and other things?
Keydivers chips make the ECU work as good or better than if those parts were stock.

wvturbo2 said:
Do they need fine tuned on top of that ?
Since every car is different, there is always room for fine tuning.

Steve

Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back