The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support RTM Racing
Please Support ExtremePSI

MDH275 Injector Specs

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

97egl

Proven Member
Feb 6, 2014
Brownsburg, Indiana
Wondering if anyone knows of anywhere to get the specs for MDH275 injectors? I googled but could only find injector planets specs and they list them as 375cc injectors and i beleive they are 275cc based off the part number so I'm not sure how reliable the rest of their specs are. Just looking to verify CC rating is 275 and find out what pressure that rating is at.

MDH275 is indicative of the high impedance 275cc injector from the 2.4L 2G Spyder. The original Spyder fuel pressure regulator is a 48 psi regulator compared to the turbo model's 43 psi regulator.

Do you know if they rated the injector at the pressure the nt spyder runs (43psi)? I've ran into issues with other injectors i have attempted to use where they are rated at a different pressure than the car they are on used runs so it makes it hard to figure out if they are the correct size.

I am doing a 2.4 swap on a 420a. Budget build so there is no $ for a tune and i had the afr dialed in using an afpr but the issue is the lines like to blow off cuz there are no bolt on regulators available so all i can used is the crappy ones that get hose clamped on after the rail. So my attempt to fix the issue is larger injectors and the stock regulator.

I don't know for a fact, but I would assume that the 275cc is at 43psi like injectors are normally rated.

So you're swapping out your Chrysler 2.0 for a Mitsu 2.4? Is this correct?
No I've swapped the 2.0 420a block for a 2.4 bottom end from a PT cruiser. Still using the 2.0/420a head. Ive had it running with proper fuel trims by bumping fuel pressure to 65 psi but the aftermarket afpr line likes to leak and blow off

Well then you'll have to cut up the harness a bit. MDH275 are Mitsubishi injectors and have different connectors than Chrysler ones.
As far as I know all 2gNT cars have EV1 "Bosch" style connectors (Unless you count the neon & which changed to EV6 connectors 1/2 way thru 95) I know on my car these are plug and play. They are the correct impedance and they flow about 16% more than the original injectors.

Ideally I would like something that flows closer to 300cc (30% more) but I have had trouble finding anything that size that would work. I figure I would start with these and see where it puts my AFR at. I'm unsure how reliable the aftermarket inline regulators are. Even when I attach the vacuum line to the aftermarket regulator it hardly varies the pressure as vacuum increases/decreases. Hopefully just the fact that with the stock regulator the fuel pressure rises and falls with vacuum will help.

Stock 420a PT# M04669011 Flow is 238 @ 43.5 PSI

MDH275 (INP065) Flow is 275 @ 43.5 PSI (As far as can find not a ton of info on these injectors and some misinformation out there as well saying they are 375cc injectors)

Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back