The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support Fuel Injector Clinic
Please Support ExtremePSI

Manifold and Oil Pan

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Slo2gen

15+ Year Contributor
Apr 26, 2005
Upstate, South_Carolina
Just showing some pictures of the manifold and oil pan. The oil pan is done except for painting, the manifold still has to have the collector welded on. I wanted to wait on that to get the exact placement where I want it to be. Tell me what you think about the welds, best pics I had (they were with my phone).

Attachments

• Manifold One.jpg
    Manifold One.jpg
    55.1 KB · Views: 277
  • Manifold Weld.jpg
    Manifold Weld.jpg
    40.5 KB · Views: 278
  • Oild Pan One.jpg
    Oild Pan One.jpg
    32.8 KB · Views: 270
Looking good!

Something to keep in mind, and I saw it at SEMA, you may eventually need a catch can so you could tap a small fitting on the oil pan and have a 3 port catch can. One from the VC to the catch can, one from the catch can to the throttle body, and the third port can just return the oil back into the oil pan. I plan to do that with my catch can soon.

Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back