The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support ExtremePSI
Please Support ExtremePSI

MAFT setting for an automatic

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

howie3

15+ Year Contributor
Jun 5, 2004
Somerville, Massachusetts
I have a 95 GSX automatic. I just installed the MAF translator. Has anyone with an auto installed it because there is no settings for 390 injectors on the appendix page. That's another question, is that the stock injector? That's what I read. The car runs good but I just want to make sure. Thanks.

m1nd64m3 said:
390cc are first gen autos, you have 450cc injectors
Are you sure? Cause I read in the 1000 Already Answered Questions Page! that they are.

All 2G's have 450cc. Yes I'm sure. The 1000 Already Answered Questions Page is wrong.

You ask a question without searching first and you get your balls broke, you do the right thing and search and come up with the wrong answer. :confused: I can't win. Thanks BTW. A little rant. Sorry. Peace.

P.S. the car runs alot better know. :thumb:

howie3 said:
You ask a question without searching first and you get your balls broke, you do the right thing and search and come up with the wrong answer. :confused: I can't win. Thanks BTW. A little rant. Sorry. Peace.

P.S. the car runs alot better know. :thumb:
Thats funnay :)

Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back