The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support Fuel Injector Clinic
Please Support ExtremePSI

Made a few things today

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Gamble97

15+ Year Contributor
Jan 3, 2006
small town, Illinois
In progress of making a fire extinguisher bracket for my neighbors honda fit.
You must be logged in to view this image or video.

It's made out of 16g mild steel and it proved to be a real bi*** to bend. It bent my handle in my cheap harbor freight hand brake. I was hoping it would have given me something to weld but it didn't, oh well.

Finally got to test fit my evo8/9 heatshield on a friends car. After a few revisions it came out awesome. Fits great. Just have to make have some more made. These are all stainless steel and now I just need to make a stock pile of them.

All in all it was a good and productive day off. The next honda fit bracket will be much easier to cut when it's not bent up. I'd really like to get a dimple die set or a sheet metal roller to reinforce it and then I can use 18g steel which will be much easier to bend.

Oops, forgot the fitment pics. This is with a shearer manifold on the car. I just need to figure out a logo next.

As for the logo, a cheap and inexpensive way would be to get a template made from a cnc machine and using an engraver?

Sure, I just need to design something. I have an idea in my head but I suck at photoshop and finding images. It would probably take someone that is good with that software 5-10minutes tops.

There are plenty of people on this site that are good at photoshop. I am ok, but nothing near as good as the peeps on here :/

My friend got back to me, so I'll see what he can come up with.

Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back