The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support Morrison Fabrications
Please Support Rix Racing

Lowest dyno numbers ever part II

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

biglady112

15+ Year Contributor
May 20, 2004
Commerce City, Colorado
We had a chance to earn a free dyno at a dyno day today if we were the lowest powered car. After winning a free dyno last year with my Samurai, I knew we had it in the bag again. This car is all stock aside from 10* base timing and the intake snorkel removed. Now we know where we stand before the turbo goes on. These things run super rich from the factory. That certainly does not help things. I hope everyone enjoys.

39hp 48tq
34hp 42tq uncorrected at 5400ft

This is the first dyno run, 37hp 48tq
Baseline 1994 Geo Metro Dyno - YouTube

You must be logged in to view this image or video.

Last edited by a moderator:
We had a 1929 Ford Model A on our dyno it made 27.5 hp LOL

The metro i had back in the day would not go interstate speeds if you did not shift it right. And if it was windy and going up in grade....then you were screwed. You should do the swift swap then turbo it. This is the longest pull ever btw.

Lol, my friend dyno'd his Fiat and won "Lowest HP on the Dyno" at our last dyno day. 94hp

You must be logged in to view this image or video.

Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back