The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support STM Tuned
Please Support Rix Racing

ECMlink Link log advice

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

boostforfun

15+ Year Contributor
Apr 1, 2004
Glenwood, Iowa
This is a 90 FWD, stock almost everything. K&N, 3" exhaust turbo back, 7cm hotside, evo3 o2 housing. Stock injectors, fuel pump, everything else, really.

Car is making 12psi on 93 octane now, has a new o2 sensor.

Just checking everything before i start turning the boost up. Seems like a touch of knock in places, but not sure.

Thanks.

Car has a wideband too, and it was pegged rich almost the entire time, but wasnt watching that as close.

Attachments

• log.2011.02.17-02.elg
    51 KB · Views: 49
I wouldn't turn up the boost any more. You're IDC %'s are at just under 100%. You need more fuel. Even with leaning it out you still probably won't be where you should be so that you can safely turn the boost up.

The knock is not anything to worry about.

One thing you'll want to keep an eye on though is your timing. The stock 1g table is pretty aggressive, so people sometimes swap in the stock 2g table for something a little more tame.

Get your wideband input into the ECU so you can log it.

It will be rich as that is how the stock fuel map is. But I wouldn't really touch it until you get the wideband logged that way you aren't guessing (unless you can play with it slowly and watch the wideband while you're doing a pull).

Last edited by a moderator:
Looks like it is time to rewire fuel pump. This is actually a friends car, but I am helping with it (he has my ecu and link in there until he gets his ordered.)

I will try to find out how to log the wideband and report back

Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back