The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support Morrison Fabrications
Please Support Fuel Injector Clinic

leaking 1g talon tsi awd when it rains ...HELP!!

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

inimeg6482

10+ Year Contributor
Feb 4, 2011
philadelphia, Pennsylvania
I have not had this car long..but when it rained really bad the other day, the front windshield started dripping from both left and right top corners and I have water coming in the trunk area. The two side water drains on each side of the hatch lid were checked and are not clogged. I even ran an opened piece of hanger through both tubes. I just spent an entire day buying and changing out all my seats at a junkyard. Does anyone know the problem leak areas in 1g's. I also have opened the trunk drain plugs (2 of them) to first drain the water in the trunk and then I left them open so no water can accumulate

Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back