The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support RTM Racing
Please Support Morrison Fabrication

Lambo vertical Doors [Merged 8-7]

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Be ready for some cutting and fabrication work with something like this...oh and don't forget the yearly change of gas shocks for the doors because they basically wear out after a year's worth of use. That means you'll have to remove the door, replace the shock, reinstall the door, align it, etc etc. Have fun.

I think the doors look alright but the cost and continued maintenance could be put into speed.
Faster the better.

I thought this thread was about where to get a Lambo door kit for $300 or less. The last 16 posts have been about what people think about Lambo doors. :nono:

To the OP.. if you want more information on where to get a decent Lambo door kit for cheap and read about the pro's and con's of going with one of those setups, do a search on this site for Lambo Doors. There's a huge thread with LOTS of members of this site that have installed and used ebay and name brand Lambo door kits.

I thought this thread was about where to get a Lambo door kit for $300 or less. The last 16 posts have been about what people think about Lambo doors. :nono:

To the OP.. if you want more information on where to get a decent Lambo door kit for cheap and read about the pro's and con's of going with one of those setups, do a search on this site for Lambo Doors. There's a huge thread with LOTS of members of this site that have installed and used ebay and name brand Lambo door kits.
k ya i'll do that. thanks for answering my question. sorta

Wouldnt you rather make your car faster?Lambos doors are for expensive, exotic sports cars, not 4000 dollar dsms .

if you really wanna stand out why not Gullwing doors??

LOL i know i saw them for about $600, half bolt on half weld.

i agree not as over used as lambo doors but as previous posts your car your style you want LOL

My friend has cheap lambo bolt ons/ weld ons, I could ask him where he got them and how reliable they are. What are you particularly looking for bolt ons? Weld ons? Bolt-ons/Weld ons?

They also have different degrees when the door is open. My buddy has an annoying angle where you have to like duct and slide in sideways to get in kinda, but I'm 6'2 so maybe its just me

ya i don't know i like th look of the straight up ones but it also looks cool having them flare out. jeeze now i have to decide what kind iwant, if i buy them

i am putting lambos on my car and it is farly easy
did yall extend the wires

Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back