The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support JNZ Tuning
Please Support Rix Racing

Just bought my first DSM...

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Twinturbo2800

15+ Year Contributor
Nov 7, 2004
Montgomeryville, Pennsylvania
ive always wanted a gsx so when my wife told me to sell my rx8 i choose the gsx

got a green 99 GSX mint, with only 15k miles..... cant wait to do some mods! :)

any suggestions on my first mods besides turbo timer?

Damn, that is almost a new car still!

An open element intake is always a nice first mod. :)

mind sharing what you payed for the car. congrats on the buy. thats cherry. check out the "tuning guide" uptop for an upgrade path, as well as road race engeneerings website. 1st thing is to get rid of your upper inercooler pipe, replace your intake, filter, bov, exhasut. and of course get a real boost gauge. ps. 86 the turbo timer, the sooner you blow up your t25 the better. welcome.

Ahh, welcome to our wonderful world my fellow tuner. Prepare to no longer have a life and/or money also. Enjoy the time while your dsm is running, becuz it will soon breakdown. Damn Things.

Have fun and welcome

I'm sure defiant is going to post in here.

Nice find. Welcome to the club LOL. I suggest you check out the tuning guide and just follow that. Good luck and happy modding! :D

Eagle_Summit said:
Ahh, welcome to our wonderful world my fellow tuner. Prepare to no longer have a life and/or money also. Enjoy the time while your dsm is running, becuz it will soon breakdown. Damn Things.

I laughed my arse of, because it is so true. :D

Welcome to the club, the only advice I would give if you want to mod is:

Aftermarket=good, stock=bad! :thumb:

Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back