The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support JNZ Tuning
Please Support ExtremePSI

Just bought my first DSM

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

AceDSM90

Probationary Member
Jun 21, 2003
WashingtonUS
Well hi all. Not here to ask a question yet, I just wanted to introduce myself, My name is Ace. I just bought my first DSM. Its a 90 Laser RST. As it sits now, the car doesnt run and shows alot of wear. It's my first project car. I imagine it has 2 years work to get it to a decent car. It does have some aftermarket gear including an intake, boost meter, and a turbo timer. I plan on having a complete engine rebuild, probably using oem. I am looking for a car in the 350hp range. It needs new interior too, it has it, but its ugly.

Well I had my first screw up today, way to go! I was trying to read the info listed on the DSM sticker under the hood. Problem was, it was all grimed up, tried to clean it with some degreaser... bad idea. It took off the numbers too, duh. OMG

Anyway, I am sure you will be hearing from me more in the future.

Yes as it has been said many times

"Welcome to Hell take a seat with the rest of us."

Yeah, the first time you take it out and hand some V8 his ass you will be very pleased. My car is stock looking and sits the same hieght as the factory intended. I get stangs and camaro everyday revving at me. Have fun with them. Make them feel you ache and pain you out into your hard work!!!!

Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back