The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support ExtremePSI
Please Support Fuel Injector Clinic

Josh's 1997 GSX

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

I don't think it is very much... I am actually leaving tomorrow to go buy the car back from Josh. I never should have sold it in the first place, It's like crack, I have been having withdraws ever since I sold it. Anyway, Going to be back in the DSM soon enough!

Jayson

Well, boys... I found out that I'm deploying in April so the car will be sold this Saturday. I couldnt justify putting it in storage for a year. It deserves much better.

Edit:refer to the aboves post!

Well, boys. Its been real. I sold the car today and this is more than likely my last DSM build.. It should be popping up on another build thread though within the next few days. Ill see you all around!

Attachments

• 418960_2530696948265_1278720091_1986886_738482172_n.jpg
    418960_2530696948265_1278720091_1986886_738482172_n.jpg
    56.5 KB · Views: 77
Once I get back from Afghanistan, I'll probably get another but an Evo X GSR is first on my list!

Sounds good im going to restore my uncless 70 super bee, soon, and get down to Georiga, to check out the GT-R, im getting from him, stay safe over there.

Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back