The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support STM Tuned
Please Support Fuel Injector Clinic

Intercooler

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

GORBS88

15+ Year Contributor
May 26, 2004
Oliver, BC_Canada
Just need some advise on front mount size....I am upgrading to a front mount and to a ported evo 3...just curious on how big to get....i have a supra side mount now...will be runnin 20-22 psi with the evo....what are your guys ideas on size...i have a buddy with a 26.5x6.5x3.5 core....i think this is too big but....need some advise...i want it to match the turbo i dont want any added lag...thanx guys

GORBS88 said:
Just need some advise on front mount size....I am upgrading to a front mount and to a ported evo 3...just curious on how big to get....i have a supra side mount now...will be runnin 20-22 psi with the evo....what are your guys ideas on size...i have a buddy with a 26.5x6.5x3.5 core....i think this is too big but....need some advise...i want it to match the turbo i dont want any added lag...thanx guys

I think I have baout the biggest you can fit when it comes to just about every dimension but i mean if you got real ambitious you could get bigger but for the most part my31x12x4 is enough for just about anyone.

I have a 24X12X3 which is perfect.. its a little bit on the over kill for me now... but when I finish tunning @ 22 psi, it will be perfect...

I wouldnt upgrade untill you feel you need something bigger then the evo 3 16g. the supra smic will cool that turbo just fine at 20psi...

Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back