The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support Fuel Injector Clinic
Please Support Fuel Injector Clinic

intercooler piping

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

dzolcali

15+ Year Contributor
Apr 8, 2005
Charlotte, North_Carolina
I have a fmic but I need piping done for it and I don't know what kinda kit goes to this intercooler I think it's an ebay intercooler...anyways

is an exhaust shop my best option to have custom pipes done or what? any help would be much appreciated!
thanks

If you have the tools, buy the pipes and cut them to the lengths and bends you want. Otherwise, just take it to a shop like you said. You could always cut them to where you need them and then have them weld them up for you also.

Just figure out what bends you need and order them online. Unless there is a shop in your area that can do mandrel bends. Get a hack saw and a file and cut he pipes as needed then join e up with couplers and t-bolt clamps.

just get some bends cut them and tape them together the exact way you want them then get them welded

Here's another option. http://store.straightlinespecialties.com//product_info.php?cPath=27&products_id=237
I made my own intercooler piping by buying a compressor outlet flange, BOV flange, TB flange, 2.5 inch truck radiator hose to use as temporary couplers, hose clamps and some mandrel bends. I've never done this before and it wasn't that difficult. Just be sure you have a way to get back & forth to the muffler shop to have your pieces welded. I bought my flanges & silicone couplers from Road Race Engineering.

Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back