The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support ExtremePSI
Please Support ExtremePSI

intercooler piping

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

power=dsm

15+ Year Contributor
Aug 22, 2003
QuebecCanada
hey, i wanted to buy a fmic and do the piping myself. I was just wondering if you guys know the bends i'm gonna need and were to buy the piping, and t-clamps and slicon housing. any links to installs already done on a 1g would be cool. i already did a search and couldn't find much. I checked ebay for the bends and other stuff but i'm sure there must be a better place to get it from.

When I did my IC pipes I bought all my piping from www.magnumforce.com they were all mandrel bends. I would look to see exactly what sort of routing you can take and buy an extra bend or two. Complex transitions may take more than one attempt to complete correctly. The silicone coupings and t-clams can be bought at any vendor that offers DIY parts. This includes SBR. RRE... I would suggest welding as much as possible because the more couplings the more chances of leaks.

I'm doing my bends and welding myself too. It shouldnt be too hard but you should really mount the IC and do your own piping design the bends will be totally up to you. Any speed shop should carry the tube. I have standard aluminized. I'd just get a 10 or 12 ft stick of tube from an exhaust shop or something. :thumb:

Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back