The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support ExtremePSI
Please Support ExtremePSI

I need help with figuring out what turbo is on my car.

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Tyler’s_DSM

5+ Year Contributor
Dec 26, 2018
Elwood, Indiana
So my water pipe o-ring to water pump was leaking badly, tore everything apart today including turbo, manifold, downpipe, etc. Now in the midst of this I broke my oil feed line, I bought this car about a year and a half ago, guy told me only was aftermarket turbo, my guess is a 14b but I may be wrong. I need to order a need oil feed line from filter housing to the upper feed line. It won't let me upload pictures, but the hot side only says Garrett TR(0 or O)760, cold side says A/R -48 4(cant make out the next number) 24 2 <>. If someone can please help me or even tell me how to upload pictures because I kept getting an error when I tried. If it was the stock lower feed line, the one to the filter housing then what series turbo do I need to order in SS braided? Thanks in advance guys.

Are you trying to upload from a phone or computer?

Generally you'll only get an error if the pic is too large. Either lower the pixel rating on your camera or resize the image in ms paint before trying to upload it.

Honestly it sounds like you have a chebay turbo but a pic will tell the story.

Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back