The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support Fuel Injector Clinic
Please Support Rix Racing

Need help on my turbo setup please.

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

eclipse001

10+ Year Contributor
Sep 25, 2009
racine, Wisconsin
Alright guys so I'm doing a build over winter and I need some advice to get the most power I can out of it. Bottom end is built wiseco 9.0:1 pistons, Manley rods, arp hardware etc.

Head will have kelford 280/276 cams with beehive springs and retainers and a jmf race intake manifold.

So for my goals I want 550 hp+ and I plan on running the pte 6262 unsure of which turbine housing though I don't want the stock flange to restrict power later on. I was thinking the T3 .63 a/r 4 bolt discharge?

Let me know what you guys think I'd greatly appreciate the help car will be more for the street as well.

Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back