The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support ExtremePSI
Please Support Rix Racing

Need thoughts/opinions on my 16g setup.

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

My fuel lab for your EPROM!

I was made an offer on my EPROM I couldn't refuse!

Aeromotive is usually the choice recommended.

Before you go spending a bunch of money on an SAFC, which you'll likely want to get rid of eventually for a comprehensive tuning solution (the SAFC is a bandaid, not a solution), what year is that car? If it is a 2gb impersonator, then disregard this... But if it is a 98 or 99 and has a black box ECU in it, forget the SAFC and get ECU Flash, Evoscan, and Ceddymods... Then you can just reprogram the ECU to run whatever size injector you want to correctly. Even if you don't have a black box ECU now, an SAFC is going to cost you close to what you'd spend to get a flash ECU setup anyhow. I use a 98 GST ECU in my 95 and just flash whatever modifications I need to the ECU and it works as it should, and it is MUCH better than my old SAFC was by a long shot. If you go this route though, I would recommend getting an Evo VIII ECU and Tephra Mods instead. The Evo ECU has a lot more support than the flash DSM ECU's.

Awesome information! I'm going to be looking into this much more.

Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back