The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support Morrison Fabrications
Please Support Fuel Injector Clinic

HX35 Upgrade?

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

JayB12

10+ Year Contributor
Jan 12, 2009
Philipsburg, Pennsylvania
Basically I need a new turbo and I was thinking of going with the Hx35, I want to ask some basic questions. First of all I was previously running a 16g with 550s @14psi and a 100% stock 7-bolt motor with 102k, I was just wondering if the hx35 would be a suitable upgrade or should i just get another 16g because i don't exactly feel safe with high boost levels. Other question is what all would I need to swap to the Hx35? I would like to keep my stock manifold so can I run an intenally gated turbo or does the BEP housing not allow that? And I read that I need an oil restrictor or something for it as well? Thanks.

there's tons of threads about Holset installation, search

Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back