The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support STM Tuned
Please Support ExtremePSI

How much did you pay for your DSM?

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

I paid 8600$ for my 96 Gst not the best Paint and Exteriour Condition, but low Mileage and good technical Condition.
Turbo DSMs are rare in Europe and not cheap

I paid around 7k for mine and got most of it financed. Had 79k miles on it and super clean. Its a GS-T spyder in clean near mint condition in Johnsoncity TN. Was on the Carl Gregory lot back in August of 2010

I paid $4500 a couple months ago for my 90 TSI...

85k Original miles, mint interior, mint exterior. Crower valvetrain, BW S256 turbo, TRE Trans, and much more...

Guy just finished doing a clutch upgrade (ACT 2600 + 6 puck + Streetlite Flywheel) and he couldnt get it to go into gear...So I adjusted the clutch pedal and drove home :)

Car didnt run right at first, so I changed the plugs out and now it runs like a champ.

Last edited:
Is $2500 to much to pay for a stock 90 talon AWD 5speed 133,xxx miles that probably needs a transmission rebuild? Body 8/10 Interior 7/10 and has little rust?

O and my bro bought me my first dsm a 96 gst spyder automatic for $3000 in I think 2003. It was stock and needed a new top.

Last edited:
$3900 cash

97 GST

Dec 2009 from a Mitsubishi dealership

103k miles, 100% stock

Last edited by a moderator:
$830 White 95 gs - $400... not running, $350 for an engine & tranny, $80 greddy evo catback, had the wheels, had the system(all from craigslist).

$880++ Red 95 gs - $700... not running, $180 for the shop to replace 2 lifters and the accessory belts, came with aftermarket wheels & gr2 shocks, amassing parts for it that are as yet uninstalled...18"bbs's($200), 3kgt calipers($65), crossdrilled gsx rotors($80), 97+ bumpers($100) & headlights ($20), rsr catback ($150), Megan 4-1 header($40), full black leather interior + dash/panels/console ($250 - though I have someone buying the seats for more than I paid for the whole interior & I'm going to get some decent racing seats when I find them at a good price). 3 cheers for craigslist!

95 GST Auto with no Eng $500 (Parted it out & made plenty off it)

95 Talon TSI AWD with 2GB Eclipse conversion & lightly modded. Traded 87 Mercedes 300E that I paid $500 for it 3 mths earlier. Sold the car for $1500 6 months later.

95 Talon TSI AWD Bone stock & bad Diff. Traded 95 Cougar that I paid $800 several months previous. Car is being stripped & rebuilt currently from ground up.

98 GSX Auto, Bone stock with a bad axel & cv joints. Picked it up for $1100 & it came with a brand new still in the box Carbon Fiber Hatch. Car being used as my daily.

All cars bought within the last 2 years.

Just got my new daily driver:D All original and very clean 1998 TSI AWD The Mom bought the car for her daughter, car started to smoke a little, the dad said the motor is bad, they wanted $1200 firm since they spent some money on maintenance, than the turbo went totally and it smoked a lot so I got the car for $800 :thumb:

Here's the link

1998 Eagle Talon TSI Turbo

1997 Eclipse RS. $500. It only really needed a battery and terminal. Had a battery and terminal was 3.50. 139,000 miles, 5 speed, runs great.

91 Tsi Awd - 242,000kms Owned by an old couple since 22,000kms nothing but dealer maintanence and original paint not an ounce of rust on her. $1100 Canadian. ( With a 3-year canadian tire alternater warranty)

92 Tsi Awd - 258,000kms of straight beating broken windshield safety took a right up and if they got caught they would probably be thrown in jail for safetying the car.. $200.00 It was my first car and since then.

92 ES - 172,000km Owner thought the tranny was gone but was just the ecu which i replaced for $50 bucks. Has a fresh paint job with sunroof and tsi bucket seats. $700.00

95 Esi - 183,000kms 420a motor with a 5 speed fresh black paint job sunroof and brand new 16" universal 6 spoked wheels with chrome lip. $800.00, just pure robery..

There all gone now thought wish i hadnt sold the 92 it was my first car and wasnt aware of what i had until a couple of talons and youtube videos of them smashing everything on earth. All gone except the 91, just bought her last week and im keeping her cause she's the first body style and a tough 6 bolt motor.

90 TSI awd 5 speed, piston broke a ring landing, transmission shifted like butter. completely virgin car. 1500. I'll take it to the grave with me.

99 Auto GST 76k miles and bone stock. Bad hub assembly, needed headlights and had a dent behind the drivers door. $1900

My avatar is the car. I added the wheels after.

Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back