The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support RTM Racing
Please Support ExtremePSI

How much did you pay for your DSM?

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

1000 a month a go. '91 Laser RS, rebuilt, 115,611 miles when I bought it. $97 a month in payments. Lifter tick and god knows what else is wrong. My first car.

I paid 2500 for my 97 eclipse spyder gst with a t25 turbo. Aftermarket bov. Cold air intake. Boost controller and gauge. He wanted 5 grand but i talked him down to 3500 and he stayed firm for about a week and then i got it for 2500.:D

98 eclipse gsx auto 79000 miles mint- 3900
92 talon tsi awd manual 104000 miles- 2300

96 Eclipse GSX 22k original miles, great cond. $1300 last November

$3900 cash

97 GST

Dec 2009 from a Mitsubishi dealership

103k miles, 100% stock

Corrected, I dont know why I had the price wrong, LOL

Last edited by a moderator:
'95 Eagle Talon TSi AWD. 100k miles, fully maintained fantastic condition. Paid $500 for it.

3500, 98 GSX in 2005. Didn't get to hear it run because I bought it with a dead battery at an auction, and it had ricer bumpers and ground effects hanging to the ground, and basically the entire interior was spray painted white except the seats, padded dash, and carpet.

A couple years ago I bought a nearly mint 97 GSX auto for 1200, and sold it for over 4 grand having done nothing to it. I wish I could've kept it, but needed money at the time.

1995 Eclipse GSX 84k original miles. Paid $900 for it came with the engine (no trans), KYB AGXs and Ground Control coil over sleeves at all four corners, Stillen front and rear sway and tower bars, Prothane bushings front to back, rolled fenders, and some custom made sheet metal panels.

Paid $0 for it. Got it free from a friend. 91 talon tsi awd complete not running. Clean title. :D

It was a given to me because it was going to be given to the wrecker driver that was going to pick it up from where it broke down. It had a busted timing belt. It was about a 500$ fix.

Damn after reading this i paid way too much for mine. 3500 for a 93 Talon tsi awd stock with 128k. And then did 1500 in repairs.

Naw, bought mine new for 24K and invested about 20K to this day.
But it is total rust free, never wrecked and clean as hell car,:hellyeah: plus it has 22K on the OD.
Hell I'm still buying parts for it to improve the bread.:thumb:

Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back