The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support STM Tuned
Please Support STM Tuned

How much did you pay for your DSM?

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

3650 for my 99 gst with 196k( rebuilt engine) and 1000 for my 91 talon tsi with a blown engine 112k on it

I may have everyone beaten here...

bought my 90 TSI w/ 135k on it 5 years ago for $500. He even had it AAA to my house. Swapped in the computer from my GSX and drove it for the next year before I bought my truck and took it off the road to build it. Still trying to start that project :(

I have a question, Im in the process of buying another DSM. i found a 99 GST (really looking for a GSX) about 76xxx miles, brembos front and back, mint condition in and out, and some modifications that from what I can see in the pictures were done right and not butchered. hes asking 7500 comes down from 8000. What do you guys think?

I have a question, Im in the process of buying another DSM. i found a 99 GST (really looking for a GSX) about 76xxx miles, brembos front and back, mint condition in and out, and some modifications that from what I can see in the pictures were done right and not butchered. hes asking 7500 comes down from 8000. What do you guys think?

Find a "GOOD" GSX!

Last edited:
1999 Eclipse GSX $3,900 with 115,000 miles Near Mint April, 2011, some engine issues, doing 6 bolt swap for 400+AWHP so who cares:) already 4 grand into the 6 bolt for after market parts alone. :p after build is complete ill be in it $11,500 including the cost of the car

had a 95 subaru outback wagon i bought for $2,400 and sold it for $3,900... so basically traded the subaru for the Eclipse...previous owner thought it had a salvage title... checked with Washington state DOL..... guess what.. CLEAN TITLE! .... idiots :p

traded a dirtbike I paid $600 for, cosmetically It's a pos, but with a rock-solid motor and running gear.
1990 talon tsi AWD 5spd
maybe someday I'll finish with the motor and put some time into the body, but i doubt it. I'm thinking eventually the engine will go into a nicer shell.

1400 for my 95 gsx bad auto tranny( did a manual swap) last year. And 450 for my 99 gst black leather. I put my built 2.4 in the gsx and the stock 2.0 that came out of the gsx I put It in the black 99 gst.

$4500 2 months ago for a 97 gs-t, 100% stock, 56k on the odometer. fresh paint and tires.

Last edited by a moderator:
$1500 dollars US for a 1993 plymouth laser rs gold edition three years ago. unfortunately n/t but only 19,028 original miles!!! car now has 44,3xx miles on it.

I bought my 1996 GST Spyder, Gray Leather, 2gb conversion, 97k on it for $400. I sold the blown long block for $1000... So I made $600 on the car.

I moved all the good parts from my 97 Spyder to the 96.

in 2006-07 i paid 500$$ for a riced out 98 gst with a blown HG now making over 300whp.

$2400 95 Talon Tsi Fwd 1 year ago 135000 miles. With a freshly rebuilt 6-bolt swap

'99 Eclipse RS with Auto, with just the bare minimum "bells and whistles".

originally priced at $2500 but swindled the seller to $1500 in October of 2008. bought it with 108,000 on the odometer. Just needed a good cleaning in and out but was otherwise perfect. :D

Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back