The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support STM Tuned
Please Support Rix Racing

How much did you pay for your DSM?

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

1990 Eclipse GS - Runs and Drives (when the starter wishes to work, literally)
1990 Eclipse GSX - Mostly a shell, will be stealing parts from the GS to make it Run and Drive

I got both from my friend for trading my 1994 Honda Accord Coupe

1990 Eagle Talon TSi AWD- T04B v-trim, Evo III exhaust manifold, DSM link 2.5, 3' exhaust, fab o2 housing with external wg (tial), FMIC with short route and tial vta, trans rebuilt with Evo III internals and torrington bearing upgrade (have receipts), t-case rebuilt, new clutch, interior completely redone, complete stereo system, came with all prothane bushings (not installed NIB), new tires on Laser rims, big brake upgrade, stainless steel brake lines, short shifter and underhood shifter bushings, a few other minor things I'm sure I'm forgetting.

$1500 bucks and it needs paint.

Josh

$1700 for my 94 Talon Dl. Bought it to go a 1ga from end swap because I love the popups and the car was in price range

99 gs-t, 86k miles
30r
264/272 cams
apexi turboback
some variant of a shep trans
650cc (i think) injectors
Walbro 255
AEM standalone
frontmount
38mm TiAL

All for $2500 :hellyeah:

1000 for a spotless 1990 tsi awd. with brand new suspension all the way around. including control arms and bushings. new kyb agx's. full apexi n1 exhaust. 3 in dp. and a blown motor that had just been rebuilt until the kid ran it to hard. he didnt know what he had! XD

$350.00 including rental of uhaul trailer.....1991 GSX 91,000 orginal miles.

For the two DSM's I currently own...

1993 Eagle Talon TSi AWD -- $300, with an eprom ecu, perfect body, only one tiny dent, good paint. (Engine, trans, 4bolt rear were all stock)
1993 Mitsubishi Eclipse GST -- $500, with a built trans, built engine, a whole bunch of spare parts, perfect dark green paint, sunroof car.

Both were non-running at the time of purchase, threw the trailer on the back of the truck and went and picked them up (long drives for both cars). I'll be going to pick up another 93 GSX with full suspension, nice rims, semi-built engine/trans here within two weeks for $400

1999 Eclipse Spyder 24k original when i bought in in... 02? Has just over 100k right now on the body, about 2 miles on the rebuild :)

7,000$

I bought my 99 GST with 54k original in November. Now in May has 56k. Planning on keeping it low as I can. But I paid $7,000. Car was a virgin. Gotta Love old people. Dude had the car in a garage under a cover as well as 3 other cars. One was a mint beautiful looking 60's Nova. So I knew the car was taken care of.

I found my 1995 eagle Talon tsi awd while I was delivering pizza, sitting behind a mobile home and could tell it hadn't moved in quite some time. I chased the owner around for 3 years and he finally agreed to sell. It sat for 5 years before I resurrected it.$300+ aiwa stereo, she was mine :rocks:

99 GSX with a blown motor, no top end, Flash-able ECU, Full 3" Thermal R&D Exhaust, 18" Rims - $850
96 GST shell with 2gb front end, hks turbo timer, Tokico Illumina shocks, new suspension parts, good paint - $600
95 Talon TSI AWD with motor in good shape but taken apart, and in need of a LOT of care - traded the AWD parts from the gsx:hellyeah:

1 month ago I bought another DSM. It's a 1993 Eagle Talon FWD 5-speed. Mint inside and out with 46k origional miles on it and a new shep FWD trans as an added bonus. Garage kept for more than 3/4 of its life FTW of no rust anywhere at all.

$175 in car audio traded for it LOL.

I'm parting it all out if anyone is interested!

96 RS, 120K, $550 with a bad alt, and no battery

small dent on passenger door and some peeling clear coat, otherwise perfect body

runs like a champ

I paid aprox. U$ 16.000 !
Yeah, that's right ! Prices of EVERYTHING here in Brazil is RIDICULOUS...

Here's an example:
'03 Nissan 350z in US is sold for U$ 10.000
'03 Nissan 350z in Brazil is sold for U$ 60.000

10 EVO X in US is sold for U$ 37.000
10 EVO X in Brazilis sold for U$ 120.000

1 USD = 1.58 BRL

Oh yeah, and still... there are LOTS of Ferraris, Lamborghinis, Aston Martins, Porsches and all that cars in the streets of Sao Paulo (even costing 5x more than in rest of the world)

Several times I thought about moving to U$ LOL...

92 6/4 combo talon tsi $1500

Spun rod bearing alot of good aftermarket parts included

Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back