The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support JNZ Tuning
Please Support Fuel Injector Clinic

how much did you pay for your AWD?

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

2gBlkGST

15+ Year Contributor
Jun 24, 2003
IllinoisUS
hey just getting some input on how much you guys payed for your AWD dsms. Include year, gsx or tsi, and miles, and mods and all that. and when you bought it. thanks

Paid: $11,000
Condition: Good, completely stock
Mileage: 56,6XX

Needed a new battery, and needs paint on the front bumper

Bought it the middle of August '03

::edit:: Duurp, my bad, it is a 1999 GSX ;)

92 tsi awd.. 165k miles and i paid $1900 (6 bolt/4 bolt NO ABS but everything else a/c cruise leather 5 speed lost of rust)
so was basically the dream car to find.... and i was driving like 4-5 hours to look @ others and ended up finding this car on the way to my gfs house one day 10 minutes away. (kinda weird)

i got my 95 gsx for 10 grand w/ 42,000 miles, including a new set of studded tires, and also the 60k service was done at the time.

90 GSX 137k, idle surge, needed new front bumper cover, otherwise super clean.

i'm the 3rd owner and it's never been in an accident :) . paid 2,000.

1992 Eagle TSI AWD. 108k 3700$. I havent had to replace anything yet and it runs like a champ.

found mine on the trader as well.

$2200, 91 talon TSI AWD, 109k miles

Mods include
3in mandrel bent magnaflow exhaust
test pipe
lowered
Short shifter
FPR
Walbro 255 fuel pump
autometer boost and a/f guages
no interior
no power steering
bald ass tires
and a decent 2 tone black and silver paint job

She has a few minor bugs to work out, but its nothing major. For the price i think i got a pretty good buy.

i think i have you all beat.. i paid $650 for my 91 TSi AWD,had 146k,new tranny,new turbo,leather,every option, was in perfect condition besides 2 burnt exhaust valves.. bought a new head for it and crashed the sonuvabitch before i even put it on. damnit.

Man most of you got robbed. Geez.
I paid $2200 for my TSI and it only had 66k on it. Came with UICP and Intake.

$4500 for a 93 GSX with 130,000 on it. Bad CV Joins that I knew of, and bad head i found out 50 miles later. has $2000+ in aftermarket mods n electronics.

i have a 1992. they were selling it for 5995 at a used car lot, i traded in my firebird formula (1987) with no rear window, flat tires, dented panels, torn to shreds interior, and some other shit wrong with it. they gave me 2000 for it (whoa!) and i signed for the talon right away. i left the lot with it at 3500, but little did i know that my car was all messed up :( . its kinda like marrying the most beautiful girl you have ever seen and finding out she was in like 500 different gang bangs or somehting. i have had to make over 3000 dollars in repairs on that car, the latest being new windsheild cuz the old one was smashed when my hood flew up, still need a sunroof, still need new registration sticker to drive it again. one thing though, i wont give up on this car. i have already invested too much, so i figure its worth my keeping it, epsecially since i now know whats wrong with it. i have a white sentra that i used on the weekdays, and i am going to go ahead and rebuild the talons motor and all.

Paid $1200 for mine, only 60k on a new engine and the car is in friggin rediculously good shape. Paint is perfect. Also It shifts like a BMW. Love my car.

Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back