The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support STM Tuned
Please Support Fuel Injector Clinic

how much did you pay for your AWD?

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

2gBlkGST

15+ Year Contributor
Jun 24, 2003
IllinoisUS
hey just getting some input on how much you guys payed for your AWD dsms. Include year, gsx or tsi, and miles, and mods and all that. and when you bought it. thanks

1991 Talon TSi AWD - $600 - ~126k miles

Needed (needs :p) engine work, fixed roof upholstry, new hatch struts and new driver's side door seal pins.

8grand my 97 talon awd 5speed, the car is mint and has a full 3inch custom turbo-back exhaust with a hallman mbc, a K&N CAI, 1st gen bov with larger ic pipes, and i also have some 235/45/zr17 toyo proxes tires on the wheels

I paid 6500 for my 96 TSi AWD. It had 89K on it. It came with an aftermarket 150W amp and 12" subwoofer. The windows were tinted. Performance mods include front strut, tokico shocks, eibach springs, catback, hiflow cat, KN filter, MBC, and AF/Boost gauges.

i paid a pretty crappy deal for mine. $1000 1991 awd talon tsi. White. Manual. When i bought him the head was shot and needed rebuilt. I thought that was the end, But ive put almost 2k more into it. But i love him!

Yes guys, im female!

$2000 + $2000 mods (that I need to install after I finish my timing belt install)

1997 TSi AWD

Paid: $5000
Miles: 118,000
Bought it: Last month.
Mods on the car when I bought it: Tenabe 2.5" cat back, Scroth AC 3pt harness, AEM big rotor kit front and rear with stainless lines, road race front and rear strut bars, Momo Steering wheel and shift knob, Apex Rev speed meter, Enkie 17lbs 17x8 rims, Falken Azenzis tires, RRE catch can, chrome mitsu oil cap, K&N cone filter, GAB 4 way adjustable struts, and other little stuff.

Garage Kept and a great deal. Even if this thing walks tomorrow I can drop a built 6 bolt in it and still have less than most people do in thier stock cars. :D

BTW if I ever do sell it you can bet it's not going for that cheap :D

-1800 w/ bad rings, no mods. 92 awd tsi leather and passenger side damage. had a frexh head rebuild though.

$4000 for my '93 GSX 5spd with 109,000 miles, free mods, and a-pillar gauges.

Haven't had any problems with it so far, it's been awesome (just turned 117k in it).

I paid 2400 for my 90 tsi awd 5spd. 130k mi, rebuilt engine with 50k, basically stock with a K&N filter and autometer boost gauge.

i paid 2200 for mine yo davidle how the hell you roast your tires like that i can't do that for **** i guess it's cause i don't know how to do it with an at. LOL

i bought a white 95 tsi in 97 and had it for three years. paid 10k for it and drove it a LOT.
last year i bought a green/black tsi for 2500, running but not well. i still ahve it and am just getting started on fixing it up. my mechanic(buddy) said it needs a timing belt, mas air senser, injectors, and a turbo. the computer keeps sending weird info too. i have been told that it sends a code taht is a theft tamper warning and the engine will shut down, and i have to disconnect the battery every once in a while.. i have been kinda reluctant to work on this car, because i have two other cars i am workin on that have had more potential, but i am really getting interested in getting this beeautiful car running well.

Paid $1300 for my 92 GSX 6 bolt/ 4 bolt! I've put another 2 grand in it for repairs & mods but she's near perfect now.

Where do you guys go to get these cars for so cheap? From what's been posted, I've seen some really good deals.

Originally posted by NarcillicusVII
Where do you guys go to get these cars for so cheap? From what's been posted, I've seen some really good deals.

I got mine from dsmtrader.

Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back