The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support STM Tuned
Please Support Fuel Injector Clinic

2G high oil pressure

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

dsmaddict123

10+ Year Contributor
Apr 2, 2012
hainesport, New_Jersey
randomly last week i started getting high oil pressure, i have an aftermarket and i was reading normal levels then it started getting to over 100 at 2.5k rpm. Now it does it all the time unless im driving for over 20 mins but then still gets to 100 at 4 rpms. im running 5w-30 and a kn filter just changed the oil today thinking it was that. no luck.:banghead: and also at idle when start up im at 60-70, when warm im at 25=30 when i was at 10 normally.

If your having high pressure from before it could be sender issue, if you added it recently. I have a aftermarket one too with a fresh build but its high but not that high, of course ive been using aftermarket ones for years and im used to it.

If your having high pressure from before it could be sender issue, if you added it recently. I have a aftermarket one too with a fresh build but its high but not that high, of course ive been using aftermarket ones for years and im used to it.
ive had the new gauge and sender for a little over a month now, thats how i seen i had normal preesure before.

Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back