The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support ExtremePSI
Please Support ExtremePSI

2G Helping TECH pass me (emissions) with no monitors

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

turbo98eclipse

15+ Year Contributor
Jul 27, 2004
northern, New_Jersey
I think I have someone who can help me pass inspection next week on my 97 TSI, with no monitors. I have the paper from the EPA that states the car should be exempt from the readiness test, but do I need anything else? Is it as simple as him just skipping the step on the computer that verifies the monitors are good, or is there something else he needs to do on his end? Hes never does it before so Im just trying to make it easy on him.

I'm a long time member here so I already know of all 500,000 of the threads on this topic, but I dont recall anyone ever posting about passing without the monitors and the steps it took while at the actual inspection. Anyone with this experience or does inspection etc... should chime in! Thanks!

Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back