The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support ExtremePSI
Please Support STM Tuned

HELP me identify this throttle body????

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

gimmie11s

15+ Year Contributor
Jul 11, 2003
So Cal., California
This came with my latest purchase (2g talon) but i CANNOT figure out what it came off! It has Rochester Products stamped on it so im to assume its a GM unit but i cannot seem to get anything on it! Driving me nuts... i want to replace the sealing O-ring but need to know what the hell it came off!

The throttle linkeage is not factory nor is the IAC block off plate.

It measures ~76mm in the bore.

Let me know what you think.

You must be logged in to view this image or video.

Looks to be a gm throttle body, i am not that rochester makes them for anything other than gm. It looks alot like a ls1 throttle body but it doesn't have the idle air control valve on the side.

yep... definitely got that............ also Rochester eventually became Delphi in the mid nineties. This is NOT an LS1 throttle body though as those are 3 bolt flanges.... Which is why im stumped.

anyone else??

Found it! In the rare case that someone else uses this TB it is off a 1995 Cadillac Northstar and it measures right at 76mm.

Its an odd choice but fits the bill nicely.

thanks

Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back