The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support JNZ Tuning
Please Support ExtremePSI

Help me identify a part please!

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

jarero

15+ Year Contributor
May 18, 2005
Pullman, Washington
Can anyone tell me what the pot metal part in this photo is that I highlighted. This is a picture I got off of ebay for an entire column but I just need the part that holds the ignition cylinder to repair a car that was stolen.

Thanks,
Jared

Attachments

• column.jpg
    column.jpg
    72.9 KB · Views: 121
the part circled is the piece where the ignition switch goes into.

I guess I should have been more specific, I am curious if there is a name for the part so that I can search ebay or google it?

Thanks

i have always referred to it as the ignition cylinder housing. when i had to go the the dealer to get mine, they new exactly what i was talking about, and so did everybody else i know.
hopefully that helps.

Here is a couple of screen shots from caps. The first one is showing the actual parts, as the second one is showing the part numbers. There are two part numbers, as the 94-96 and 97-99 are different, and you didn't specify which year the steering column you need.
You must be logged in to view this image or video.
[/IMG]
You must be logged in to view this image or video.
[/IMG]

Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back