The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support Morrison Fabrications
Please Support STM Tuned

HELP! headlights wont turn off

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

tfaulk21

10+ Year Contributor
Aug 28, 2011
Mt. Holly, North_Carolina
first off the wiring in this car is completely screwed. anyways.

when i put the 40a relay in the plug just my headlights turn on as soon as i put it in wether the switch is on or off. everything else (dash, tails etc.) work as they should.

note: when i bought the car the orginal owner did the 2gb headlight swap could he have wired them up wrong or do they both 2ga and 2gb have the same plug. thanks for the time.

I'd leave the relay out and drive it only during the days until you undo the fubar of a wiring mess the previous owner committed and get your system back to a stock form.

Quite surprised the car hasn't caught on fire, in which altering the wiring can easily cause electrical fires due to the DC current setup all vehicles uses.

Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back