The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support Morrison Fabrications
Please Support Morrison Fabrication

Hello Can you measure the length of your dip stick?

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

17" on a 7bolt 2g buddy

Attachments

• 1481295460237-92317419.jpg
    1481295460237-92317419.jpg
    217.3 KB · Views: 74
I'm pretty positive when I compared them side by side they were identicle. I pitched the 6-bolt one cause it looked like crap compared to the 7-bolt one with the plastic handle.

I'm pretty positive when I compared them side by side they were identicle. I pitched the 6-bolt one cause it looked like crap compared to the 7-bolt one with the plastic handle.

Problem with that is that the 2g ones always break. They are the same length.

You are awsome! Thank you very much.
Is that the metal part only correct? not including handle?
Thats correct. just the metal part that goes into the tube, not handle,its actually just under 17"

^ BoostdAwd , Ec17pse. Thank you both very much i greatly appreciate it, And i applaud you both for your reading and comprehension skills LOL.

So it looks like the length of the stick, or what submerges under the tube is about 17+ - 18".
Excellent this is helpful to anyone who wishes to use a universal stick and save a few dollars compared to oem.

For me this will allow me to examine why my level fell so low, on a new blueprinted engine with no leaks and no smoke..
Thanks again guys, you are what this site is all about.

^ BoostdAwd , Ec17pse. Thank you both very much i greatly appreciate it, And i applaud you both for your reading and comprehension skills LOL.

So it looks like the length of the stick, or what submerges under the tube is about 17+ - 18".
Excellent this is helpful to anyone who wishes to use a universal stick and save a few dollars compared to oem.

For me this will allow me to examine why my level fell so low, on a new blueprinted engine with no leaks and no smoke..
Thanks again guys, you are what this site is all about.
Hahaha, no worries man, its just a little under 17". as long as the markings read in roughly the same area then you will be safe as you dont want it too high or too low and rear funny, under the plastic handle is about another 1" but of course thats not seen or used apart from connecting the handle.

Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back