The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support ExtremePSI
Please Support STM Tuned

Hazard Lights

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Skyline-Tweak

Proven Member
Nov 11, 2012
Kunkletown, Pennsylvania
So does anyone know what could be causing this issue? The hazard fuse in my engine bay (when plugged in) keeps all of my interior and tail lights on even without the key. Now if I take the fuse out all the lights work properly but I don't have any hazards or turn signals. What could be causing this? I'm so lost and an help would be appreciated.

someone re wired your car poorly dig up your shop manual and start tracing and testing. Sounds like some one tied into your hazard circuit for power. You hazards always have power incase the vehicle cannot be run but the hazards must flash to be visible. If you have modified any wiring start there. if not look for aftermarket installs of thing or begin in the circuit and trace backwards

Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back