The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support Fuel Injector Clinic
Please Support Rix Racing

Harrisburg Meet

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Good news..my girl should be outta the garage soon, all i'm waiting on now is some financial stuff to go through the bank b/c of paying it off, but it's definately getting warmer, only now we have an over-abundance of rain to deal with, but i'm interested maybe sometime in June if you guys are all up for it?

Chris:dsm: :talon:

So we are about 2 1/2 weeks away from TunerWars.... Who is all going and do we want to meet somewhere before rolling in? You know get to meet each other and all that stuff. Anyone showing? Hit me up at [email protected] thats probably the best way to get me. As far as I know I will be attending with another dsmer. If my wife is in a good mood...LOL. So if we want to go as a group let me know.

Ill be going to tunerwars...i will just be a spectator. But i do want to get my 14b and fmic installed by then. Just look for the dark green talon with primer black 99 eclipse bumper and lighter green 96 eclipse rear bumper. I NEED A PAINT BOOTH

I should be up at tunerwars but most likely not with my car. Im still waiting for the motor to come.

shit i just got my sypder and am only 45 mins from harrisburg. As for tunerwars is anyone meeting up? I don't know anyone from dsm at all so kinda new here, but worked with a fully modied mazda for 4 years.

ok well i just got the word that as of this past Friday my car is paid off and i'm just waiting on the title in the mail. as soon as that comes i'll be driving but they said 1-2 weeks so if it takes the full 2 weeks then it's going to be right around time for tunerwar. Either way i'll be going down though, if not in my car then in my girlfriends 06 Scion Tc and i could still meet up and just bring that, just to at least get to meet everybody..but i'm hoping the title will NOT take the full 2 weeks..I'm definately interested in a meet-up before hand though and i can meet anywhere, she lives in Hershey so i'll be around..just keep me posted either PM me or e-mail [email protected] and i'll keep checkin the forum too..hope to see ya'll soon..

Chris:dsm: :talon:

Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back