The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support RTM Racing
Please Support Morrison Fabrication

Harrisburg Meet

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

i have a place where we can meet up. smitty you know about where i work
(old sports center) theres so much room here its crazy, let me know

yea I just saw the site. I wont be able to make this saturday at Harrisburg. But I will for the June one.... I dont have anyone to watch my kids this saturday plus I'm gettin my taxes done too. And there is no way I'm taking my 2 boys.... Took them to the last Power Jam show and it was a nightmare! I ended up leaving early to keep my sanity!
:cry: :dsm:

DYNODSM90 said:
i have a place where we can meet up. smitty you know about where i work
(old sports center) theres so much room here its crazy, let me know

Yep I know where. Did you ask the owner or what ever if you could hold a get together there. Do you have a date planned yet for it. I think it might be nice to have one during the new carlisle show. It would give us a place to go to stay out of trouble. Only downfall is the traffic.

AI_Eclipse sucks that you can't make it to the show this weekend. I think its the best one out of the others just because of it being with motorama which gives you something else to do.

Yea I heard that its the best out of the 3 TunerWar shows but thats what happens when you have kids man…I have a 6yr old boy an almost 3yr old boy and one more hell raiser on the way…I think I have a problem not attacking my wife…I should have had the snip sooner!

Smitty are you planning on going to the Hershey show in June. If so we could all run in there together as a crew if thats cool with whoever else wants to go. I almost definatly should be able to get to that one cause I know my mom is taking my boys that weekend and my inpregnated wife is going away with her mom somewhere so I'll be officially free!!! :rocks:

I have a dsm/good friend that literally lives on the street behind my place that will probably bring his ride to....so if we could roll in with like 5 or more cars that would be nice.
:dsm:

I'll be at hershey. I try to make it to all the shows in this area. Hopefuly I'll have my car in the show. I'm hopping to get al the stuff i have planned for my car done befor the carlisle show. My best friend also has a dsm and he will most likely be going to the show also so there is at least 4 cars.

Yeah My Boss Is Cool With It. No I Didnt Set A Date. I Was Kinda Hopin You Could Kinda Help With That Idea !!!! So I Wander How Many People Are Coming Now........

Thats cool. As for a date. As long as its on a fri or sat i should be able to make it. If im still working 7 days it might be a little hard for me then. Sometime in the spring. Maybe depending on the turn out of our first one we could have more to fallow.

okay well as it comes a little closer to carlisle well have to do it.... i will keep checking in

I'll make sure to get to the Hershey show, as long as it's on a weekend. I work M-F until 6pm and on Saturday until 1pm. So anything after that and all Sunday, I'll be there.:dsm:

Any info on when you guys are planning on meeting I live in Elizabethtown and wouldnt mind meeting up. Once it gets nicer out i usually hit the loop at york about once or twice a month. We could meet up there some weekend.

just keep checking in well meet up when weather clears up and shows come around

Right now from what i saw on here we have about 10 people. I know a few more people that might come. Last weekend would have been a good one to have it. Im off work this weekend but its only sappose to be like 40 all weekend and a chance of snow. I think next month would be good. Should be a lot nicer out if it's not raining.:dsm: :talon: :laser:

if we give it a month i will have something worth while to show. but i will show up anyway im workin on gettin a 99 eclipse swap with the 95 eclipse rear and 99 turbo spoiler. with the stock 95 tsi side skirts. from what ive seen this should be sweet. also going to be painting a deep blue color.l but deff looking to get together with other dsmers. all my freinds are into vdubs and one friend who has a srt4 which is bad ass but still not a dsm.

what's goin' on guys, i'm from the York area and just wanted to let you know i'm in..Smitty, i used to cruise the pike with you a few times, i had my automatic green gsx out all the time, not sure if you remember because that was last summer but anyway...i noticed another post in here that said something about a meet-up the 2nd sunday of every month, that wouldn't happen to be the guys that used to run Stemar Motorsports off Route 30, would it? i was supposed to go to one of those but i ended up busy and never knew how to contact them since they closed down their shop. but keep me posted about a meetup anytime soon.:dsm: :talon:

I remember you. I havent been down crusing the pike sence we all got busted other then going to eat at hooters or shopping at circuit city and stuff. I don't think you where there that night.

Well Next Month Should Be Nice, I Hope, This Weekend Would Be Nice But Chance Of Rain Like All Week So Nextime We Have A Good Weekend Coming Up Ill Post.

well hopefully i have mine back up and running before that nice weekend hits. Headgasket started to go a couple of weeks ago and decided to shut her down right there before anything got warped and i just started pulling it apart. Anybody near York that would be interested on giving me some help with the timing part so i can get it back out for this meet, i'd apprecieate it. i do have a cam lock for a DOHC which i'm pretty sure will be all i need and then TDC. but it's my first time doing it and i'm just nervous and like a helping hand. thanks for any help or comments.

Chris:dsm: :talon:

DYNODSM90 said:
Well Next Month Should Be Nice, I Hope, This Weekend Would Be Nice But Chance Of Rain Like All Week So Nextime We Have A Good Weekend Coming Up Ill Post.
From what I have seen is only going to rain in the morning and a high of 63. Afternoon could be really nice out.
Next weekend looks good also. HIgh of 62.
I know im off this weekend and i should be off next weekend also.

I'm up for a meet, except that the Spyder is still in storage. I could always sport my Hyundai for now. :thumb:

Could someone shoot me a PM if this materializes into something......I normally don't leave the Tuning / Engine Management section. Thanks!

well guys im leaving work now its 4:30pm and i have some work tommorow but maybe sat or sun if not next weekend is good too.

just post and i will check with in tonight....

Looks like we are getting rain again this weekend. Most likely its going to be raining every weekend.

Anyone entering there car into the Carlisle PAS show. I was thinking about just signing up for the non judging field. Anyone else thats going to do the same maybe we could meet up befor the show and ride in together and park beside each other then if we wanted to we could just hand out around our cars and shoot the shit.

Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back