The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support Kiggly Racing
Please Support ExtremePSI

Hardened CV shafts?

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

DSMopar

15+ Year Contributor
Oct 6, 2007
Vista, California
Does anyone sell hardend CV shafts for 1Gs? I ask because I have my trans out and now might be a good time to replace them...

The fella's over at the driveshaft shop told me that its not really worth it to spend LOTS of money on the aftermarkets. The stock ones hold up well and you cant really fit a "fatter" one in its place. This alone changed my mind before I spent 800...I got OEM replacements with no complaints so far

Most manufacturers carry some good lifetime warrantys, So if they break....30 min swap FREE

I agree to that statement, because aftermarket half shafts are expensive, and it sometimes is cheaper to just replace rather than buy expensive ones. However I think fidanza makes axles too.

Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back