The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support ExtremePSI
Please Support Rix Racing

Got a little work done

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Shaggy_357

15+ Year Contributor
May 30, 2004
Lawton, Oklahoma
Got the MBC installed and tossed the old junker:hellyeah:
I put the injectors in, and despite losing one of the screws that secure the fuel rail to the feed line, I still kicked its ass. (turns out keeping all those spare parts you're left with after some work pays off)

The back window should be replaced on Thursday, turns out the moldings on the rear glass are impossible to find. So, with any luck the guy can use the universal crap and get it done. After that, I'll feel better about poking around the hatch to put in the new fuel pump.

In the meantime, I'm working on getting the SAFC and wideband wired up. I have the wire ran for the wideband, but I competely forgot that I need to have that damn bung welded in for the sensor, so that will have to wait a bit. BUT I can still wire up the gauge :thumb:

Long story short, got a LITTLE bit done and lots more to go. So here's to more back pain, busted knuckles, lost blood, and hours under the hood/ dash. :rocks::hellyeah::thumb:

Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back