The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support STM Tuned
Please Support ExtremePSI

more work done finally

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

mike96

15+ Year Contributor
May 6, 2008
Phoenix, Arizona
well it has been about a week and a half since i got things started. the family and i made a trip to phoenix for 5 days in the middle there so i had a little brake and didn't get much done, not to mention that i am not on leave any more so that tends to slow progress down a bit. this has ended up turning into a full on firewall forward rebuild, i ended up pulling the entire front end apart and cleaning it up for a re paint. i am using VHT caliper paint in the hopes to get something chemical resistant, not to mention i really like the color. i have already been trough 3 cans and have another 5 cans to go (each can only covers 14 Sq feet). any way i don't have any pictures yet of how the front end turned out. i should have them today when i finish the paint...... later

usally you have to pay for a strip show this good
100_1470.jpg

100_1473.jpg

100_1474.jpg

100_1475.jpg

100_1476.jpg

i really love this color blue. it is tempting to do the hole car
100_1478.jpg

100_1479.jpg

100_1480.jpg

I love the color as well.. looks good man

Are you deleting the abs system? I see you have the 6 port proportioning valve there. If so, I'd like to hear you elaborate on it.

yes paint cost a lot $7 per can and i have used 6 cans so far....

actually the car was not equiped with ABS. nor was my eclipse and it had the came 6 port valve....

Good to know. I should be able to pick one up to delete my abs then.

Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back