The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support ExtremePSI
Please Support ExtremePSI

Work done so far!

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Fayt

15+ Year Contributor
Mar 26, 2005
Cleveland, Ohio
Been a while for an update, but here we go!

It got warmer around here finally, so I've got a huge DSM itch.

-Full interior is ripped out
-Fuse box is mounted in glove box ready to have wires run. Want to finish motor so I know which connectors go where.
-Head has been checked, it is not warped so a new Cometic head gasket and ARP studs are on their way with my tax refund. Might build up head with new valves, springs, etc while its out and I can.
-Paint is shit still, haven't had a chance to prep the body.
-All parts for interior are getting resprayed and maybe dull clear to add an extra layer. I'll see what a piece turns out like before I do my whole dash and what not.
-Front radiator support is cut out and ready for another support.

Car is pretty much ready, just need money to buy the parts.

On a lighter note, my buddy and I (he owns a 98 ESi) were cruising around and got a few people with DSM's to possibly chill with and cruise. We are going to be cruising around all the time so a car club might be in order for the Greater Cleveland area!

Attachments

• imagejpeg_06.jpg
    24.8 KB · Views: 872
  • imagejpeg_07.jpg
    24.9 KB · Views: 862
  • DSC_0265.jpg
    67.1 KB · Views: 873
cleveland isnt a great place for racing i live around here. I-71 = COPS

Im in the greater cincinnati area and would be willing to drive to meet some fellow dsm owners and cruise sometime.

Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back