The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support Fuel Injector Clinic
Please Support ExtremePSI

Getting more work done

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Fejery4491

15+ Year Contributor
May 15, 2007
Osakis, Minnesota
Got alot of work done today. Got the dash pulled out, front bumper removed, and most importantly started removing the molded body kit. The rear bumper was never something I was real concerned about, but I was really worried about the skirts. I wasn't real sure of where the body line was and wasn't even more unsure of how to remove it. Well I discoverd a way, and it worked excellent. All I did was removed all the bolts the held on the fender and since the skirt was molded to the fender, I then used it as leverage to slowly pull the skirt away from the car body. It broke away right where it was molded and took probably 90% of whatever the hell was used to hold the the skirt on with it. Some light sanding and I'll be ready for some 2gb skirts! I forgot my camera at my apartment, so I have no pics. But I'll head out sometime tonight or tomorrow to take some.

Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back