The Central Hub for DSM Community and Information

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. This is where the DSM platform history is documented and archived. Log in to help us in our mission, and to remove most ads from the browsing experience.

Good tranny?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

wangboy925

15+ Year Contributor
160
0
Oct 5, 2006
Melbourne, Florida
A guy wants to sell me a 93 5speed tranny that has been sitting in his garage for a couple of years for $175. Im not sure if the insides are lubed or dried out. Do you think I should go for it? I have a 3rd gear synco problem in my car right now and I need to do a tranny swap soon.
 
Add Value - Be Respectful - No Trolling - No Misinformation - Participate Often!
Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back
Top