The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support Morrison Fabrications
Please Support Fuel Injector Clinic

fuse box relocation pics??

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

They locaate the fuse box where the factory intercooler is right under the passanger side fender area. The harness the goes on the firewall is located down to the front sub-frame. If I had pictures I would post them I have just not been to interested in the wire tuck under the hood. I preffer to leave my DSM all bone stock or looking completely bone stock to fool the unknowing eye of whats really under the hood.

IMO aftermarket mods are a theif magnet and really flshy items are just begging for trouble in alot of ways LOL.

Mines where he said ^^^^
I had pictures, il try and find them

Never mind they got deleted :ohdamn:

Mines is on my firewall inside the cabin..

I have relocated them under the passenger side fender, I have had them up under where the light housing is and in my RAVEN build (its been in both places at some point...) I am stripping my wire harness so I am bringing it inside..

Mine is in the process of being relocated to the trunk. I kinda use my glovebox and didn't want to put it where the smim went. Very expensive getting it to the rear of the car I might add but will pay off in the end.

Heres mine, where the airbag used to be.

You must be logged in to view this image or video.

Last edited by a moderator:
Not done with the cover for it yet.

Last edited by a moderator:
The glove box relocation seems to be great and practical

The glove box seems to be a little too far away for my liking for stashing your carry pistol. My SA compact 1911 has quite a few places it can ride that are easier to reach. No reason to need a place to lock it up if you have your CWP.

The glove box seems to be a little too far away for my liking for stashing your carry pistol. My SA compact 1911 has quite a few places it can ride that are easier to reach. No reason to need a place to lock it up if you have your CWP.
I agree that the glovebox doesn't offer the best access, but it's always good to have a locking area for when carry isn't permitted, like at work, church, post office, school, etc...

Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back