The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support RTM Racing
Please Support ExtremePSI

Funny ebay feedback

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Wicked96GS-T

15+ Year Contributor
Jun 23, 2004
Midlothian, Virginia
Does anyone have a link to the thread where the guy left the hillarious feedbacks on ebay? Like when he recieved a positive feedback, he would disagree with it and make himself sound bad. I tried searching for a while and cannot track it down. Somebody must know where to find it.

a_scobel said:

Those are funny, but not the one's i was looking for. This guy would receive positive feedback, and then reply to the feedback acting like he shouldn't have gotten it. I remember one feedback was "placed the item in the mail right away" and the guy replied with "no, i slammed it into the mail." Im trying to find it, but keep hitting dead ends.

I know exactly what your talking about. Ill look around for you too. -Matt

I actually looked for it awhile back. It's a guy by the name of mizzelphug. When I looked at it again, it looked like eBay caught on and deleted all his funny responses.

At least we have memories.

dsmmyth said:
I actually looked for it awhile back. It's a guy by the name of mizzelphug. When I looked at it again, it looked like eBay caught on and deleted all his funny responses.

At least we have memories.

Ahh, that's too bad. Thanks anyways guys.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back