The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support ExtremePSI
Please Support ExtremePSI

FP Race Mani bolts??

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

sp00linbyu

10+ Year Contributor
Jun 24, 2008
Barnesville, Ohio
So I am trying to find out what bolts and where to get them from to use from the manifold to turbo. I just bought a new FP Race Manifold and I notice the 2 back bolts are normal length and the front 2 are going to be a good bit shorter. I just want to know what other people are running for their bolts and where they got them from

Thanks,

Bill

2 OEM and 2 Evo bolts with a total of 8 OEM conical washers.

JNZTuning, Extremepsi, Forced Performance, etc. They all carry the hardware needed.

The 2 OEM conical washers are used to keep tension on the bolts, without them, you have an increased risk in snapping them.

You can read about it with ARP manifold bolt users snapping their bolts unless they use the 2 conical washers, myself included.

Assuming you are on a manifold with OEM spec flange height where the bolt head sits then it's perfectly fine as that's how it came from factory.

Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back