The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support RTM Racing
Please Support ExtremePSI

Found awd should i get it???

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Gary 420A RS

15+ Year Contributor
Jul 7, 2003
Oxnard, Ventura, California
19267f6b3.jpg

1991 talon awd $2,800

Drive it to NW Iowa and I will give you 3g's for it, deal? Okay.... :thumb:

i had to repost this because i made some modifications. iam not the one selling the car iam the one trying to buy this do you guys think its good... iam assuming its a realy good deal.

Don't get it, looks too fast...going from a N/T over to 1ga Turbo AWD isn't good. Drive it to Ohio, we can work something out J/K...dead sexy!!! Jump on it! :)

gary...if you do not buy that, I dont even want to mention what I would do to you. I mean, the act would be so disturbing, peoples ears would bleed if they ever heard it. As stated before, JUMP ON THAT SHIZ...immediatly. Seriously whore yourself out on the streets to make the payments, I dont care what you do, get it! Clean as hell and awsome to work on, and AWD...not much more you can ask for.

Maybe I'm missing something, but where are the details of the car?

wow 2800 you should def. pick it up. Find out if the car is in good condition. Hope it's in good condition and you pick it up! If anything you could get built motor put in there if engine isn't good condition.

Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back