The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support Kiggly Racing
Please Support ExtremePSI

Forum Fest at Pacific Raceway

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

97GSeX

10+ Year Contributor
Feb 19, 2011
Renton, Washington
Il go if you go. so is it kinda like a car show?

count me in.

Last edited:
Il go if you go. so is it kinda like a car show?

count me in.

I believe so, but I just saw the posting tonight and they dont have full details yet, but sounds like just a lot of different forums set up in different locations showing what they got, and getting some times on the drag strip and having a fun day around other cars haha I think itd be a great time if we got a decent sized dsm group going, I'm usually the only Eclipse at meets so I'll be looking forward to this if it all comes together:thumb:

haha yeah i work down there too. red gsx??

i want your rpf1's hella bad!!! but lets make this one big

Haha yea thats me! i love my rpf1's:D thinking of powder coating but idk yet...but anyways yea agreed lets go big for this one, Ive been dying to get a good group of dsmers out around here haha

yeah same here man, should have a bunch of new parts here by then too :) lets get this organized, we can plan a premeet earlier on and then roll up there

Yea thats do that, Ill add all the people that said they'd be down and PM them once its a little closer and we'll set something up

They rolled this years high school drags into this as well...it got rained out and they said ticket stubs would get us into this day as well. I'm pretty sure this will be my first chance to 1/4mile my car to get some baseline timeslips.

yep still definately interested, got this day off too. Im in the renton/kent area so we can premeet and group up wherever if you guys are interested in that, then drive on up to pacific raceways. lets try and get something organized soon

Still interested as well, just got laid off so no excuses here..

^ that sucks.... I'll be there for sure either way, should have the TSi up again by then.

im down for a meet... saturday june 25? anyone know what time? i dont have anything special until after july haha by then i should have my 400AWHP build complete

Yup 9-5. Once its a little closer ill set up another thread where everywhos going for sure can confirm and we'll find a place to meet up, or mutiple places, and all meet together at some point.

yeah good idea. we should probably plan on meeting earlier since its supposed to be packed, alot of stuff going on this year. If anyone wants to throw out some meeting spots we can try to get things rolling since its coming up soon.

yeah good idea. we should probably plan on meeting earlier since its supposed to be packed, alot of stuff going on this year. If anyone wants to throw out some meeting spots we can try to get things rolling since its coming up soon.

I dont know that area well at all so I will meet wherever you guys choose but if there are any dsm's north of seattle, like anywhere from bellingham to everett planning to make the trip contact me if your interested in meeting up to cruise down to meet the rest of those who are interested since it seems most are already near kent.

Ill go ahead and start one:D The Landing parking garage top floor(no one else is ever up there haha or if anyone has somewhere else in that general area in mind feel free, Im ok with driving a little to premeet.

One week! Hope everyone has a spot for a premeet. Myself and mtchll are still meeting up at The Landing with some other people before we head out. Feel free to join us!

Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back