The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support STM Tuned
Please Support ExtremePSI

For Sale!!!

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

dsmawd13

Probationary Member
Aug 14, 2011
FARMERSVILLE, California
Time to sell my Eclipse GSX :cry:
The main reason to sell my GSX is because my wife is pregnant and she won't be able to drive it she need a 4 doors car, don't wanna sell it but i have to. :notgood:

Here are some of the upgrades i hope i can remember all. :aha:
Arp head studs
Cosmetic head gasket
ACT 2600 clutch
Big 16g turbo
Straight pipe
Drilled Slotted Brake Rotors
New front drive axles
255 Walbro fuel pump
light flywheel
Ebay head lights (with halo rings)
30,000 miles transmission and transfer case
97 eclipse gst spoiler
99 eclipse front bumper
short shifter
manual boost control
aluminum radiator
front mount intercooler
that's all i can remember right now

I took this car to a 1/4 mile track and i did 13.3 (my best with really bad tires) :thumb:

BAD things on the car
A/C don't work
sun roof won't open
1 lifter make noise when you turn on the car after warm up will go away
Don't know why but SOME TIMES the idle go crazy (for about a minute) after that every thing is cool
need air filter
need new tires
and the worse is that i came from Washington and the car still register there, tag
expired on 2011
i try to make it California legal and i payed license plates but i still have to pass smog took it to a shop but, because of the illegal stuff i got on the car, they didn't wanna even put the car on machine.

Ok because of all the bad things i have on my car i will sell it cheap im asking only $2500 after i payed $5500 just for the car (and wasn't looking the way it look right now) + like 3000 i have put on upgrades

i live near visalia and a good way to contact me is by texting at (559) 967-9091
or you can email me at [email protected]

Attachments

• IMAG0245.jpg
    IMAG0245.jpg
    33 KB · Views: 113
  • IMAG0246.jpg
    IMAG0246.jpg
    36.2 KB · Views: 120
  • IMAG0247.jpg
    IMAG0247.jpg
    37.1 KB · Views: 105
  • IMAG0248.jpg
    IMAG0248.jpg
    45.2 KB · Views: 111
  • IMAG0172.jpg
    IMAG0172.jpg
    35.4 KB · Views: 106
  • 0609092122a.jpg
    0609092122a.jpg
    31.4 KB · Views: 118
Last edited:
It is a running car for$2500 you damn vultures. You'll sell it quickly. Good luck and congratulations on the baby.

Sent from my SGH-T989 using Tapatalk

Last edited:
i might come look at the car. than if i do decide to buy it i will put all my stock parts on and sell my car. i have cash and parts in hand to bring her back to stock LOL

it is man but have to sell it baby on the way, my wife is driving my Evo that's why i need another car so i can get my car back haha!!! hope some one come and buy it.

it is man but have to sell it baby on the way, my wife is driving my Evo that's why i need another car so i can get my car back haha!!! hope some one come and buy it.

Are you by fresno state?? I'm coming to visit fresno this weekend wanted to know if i could come by and take a look. PMD

Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back