The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support RTM Racing
Please Support Morrison Fabrication

fmu and fpr location????

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

95eclipsers-t

Probationary Member
Jan 7, 2012
westmoreland, Tennessee
ok since my car is down at the moment time to ask... i know there r pics on how to put this thing in but ive been up all night doin research LOL :boring: so i need some help with that... but here is the thing... its a 95 eclipse and 95 motor (been replaced)... but normally, correct me if wrong but the fpr is on the fuel rail on the 95 right??? well this one, aint... where could it be??? maybe in the same spot as the 96+ models in the back or what??? help!!!! :idontknow:

To clarify a lot up do you have any pictures, so we can see whats going on and we may be able to help.

sigggghhhh... no :( and i havent seen my car in over a month... had a short in the ecu harness so in the process of gettin it changed out... but paul shown me a pic.... http://www.dsmtuners.com/forums/attachment.php?attachmentid=71529&d=1171469823

idk if it will show up but my rail looks like the last one in this pic... one side (driver) has the fuel filter goin to it and the other has nothin... no lines to it at all.... i mean i might of answered my own question but i didnt see my fpr arond my fuel filter when i last checked... now idk bout newer model 420a's but my fuel filter is on the firewall...:hmm:

:banghead:
I have a 97 and my FPR is on the rail...

lucky LOL

Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back