The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support Kiggly Racing
Please Support ExtremePSI

2G Flexalite molded rear glass

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Status
Not open for further replies.
I am definitely in for one. I have had my cf hatch sitting in my house trying to figure out what to do about about the glass. I was going to go with Percys but I tried ordering from a couple different places and was told that they no longer make the speedglass for our cars. As soon as you get them, I will take one.

I am also in for the rear hatch glass and quarter windows. Let me know asap. Also is there a way to tint the lexan or what would you have to do to have it tinted just to make it even look like regular glass.

Last edited:
I emailed there rep and should be closing on this deal within the next month. Everything will be packed professionally and drop shipped directly from them. I know about the whole group buy problems on forums, so I'll probably just list them exclusively on eBay or 1 at a time on a few forums. I've already got in trouble on this forum for that so probably won't be here. You can add me on Facebook if you want more frequent updates, Scotty Yohman.

Updates ?????

1 of the windows broke in shipping. Having a replacement shipped next Monday hopefully.

We need to post some prices up. Otherwise you are gonna get alot of these ppl back out if you get a quote back that is stupid high in price. I want to get in on the CSL GB, but I wanted this rear glass to go with it. So I just need to see some progress on this to make a final say. I would hope that whoever buys these, wouldnt hold out on telling everyone the price, so they get the chance to make money on us. I am excited about these so lets hope the deal comes threw.

Search Results for 9089B - SummitRacing.com

Well did some research, just to help give ppl an idea of what to expect. This is the link from summit for the formed 1g rear glass. Hope we can get a better deal then this for the 2g, even tho I doubt it, due to the complexity of the 2g rear glass compaared to a 1g. I would have to give it some serious thoughts to spend that much money for the glass on a street car.

I would assume us going directly through FAL that we can get it cheaper. Really the carbon fiber guy should just team up with them and sell the hatch pre assembled. We need some prices soon though.

Sorry, but this is just too close to a group buy to allow this. Either get FAL to become a vendor on here and post up a true group buy or whoever is organizing it keep in touch offline with everyone in this thread and just post up one for sale in the classifieds and let people contact you.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back